Emergency help needed now ?
Call (585) 325-3000 for immediate response for flood or water damage disasters.
We are ready to provide you with the following services:
Flood and Water Damage Cleanup and Restoration
- Water Damage Assessment & Restoration Evaluation
- Emergency Board-Up Services
- Emergency Water Extraction
- Structural Drying
- Moisture Testing & Mapping
- Document Restoration
- Contents & Structure Cleaning
- Ozone Deodorization & Thermal Fogging
- Emergency Contents Packout Services
- Contents Inventory & Video Documentation
- Dry Cleaning
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Secure, Climate Controlled Storage Facility
- Reconstruction Services
Water and Flood Damage Cleanup and Restoration
The Drying Process:
Step 1 – Emergency Service
A trained technician will arrive on site immediately following the reported loss.
Upon arrival the source of water will be identified and, when possible, controlled.
Professional A+ technicians will then begin the appropriate mitigation required.
Step 2 – Extraction
Water extraction will be performed to remove standing water found within the structure.
Step 3 – Evaporation
Airmovers will be utilized to begin the water evaporation phase of the drying process.
Step 4 – Dehumidification
Lowgrain refrigerant and desiccant dehumidifiers will be utilized to removewater from the air.
Step 5 – Inspection
Moisture meters will be utilized to monitor structural components, and building contents.